Monday, October 17, 2016


Terry Starks
Spanish class
ms white
3rd block
10/17/2016

My school experiences with what I have learned  about school elsewhere in the world have helped me have a different perspective what happens  around in the world and helped me have a different view on other countries. Over my years that I have been in school I have learned about class size, how classes have extremely large people or extremely small size people in a class room, I have learned about uniforms and how they have helped people not get bullied and laughed at and they make every body equal and identical. The class times in the school are very much different than other countries for example in america high schools  school start at 7:10 to 2:00 and in other countries like Spain their primary schools last from 9:00 to 12:00 and there is a break and students can go home and then they come back and it starts to 3:00 to 5:00. For me I would like the Spain time because it would help me get my work done faster and I would get the content faster and easier. One thing I would change in american high school is the discipline system because if somebody is bothering you and the other person wants to fight and if you do not want to but you have to both people will get in trouble  instead of one person and I would change that to the person who is bothering you would get in trouble.
Image result for other countries classrooms
Image result for american classrooms

No comments:

Post a Comment